Bandridge VSB1104 4 port hdmi/dvi box

Gray-CF

Standard Member
Hi,

http://www.bandridge.nl/?act=productsub&type=59224&sub=59224&lang=en&css=video

Its the VSB1104

i recently got this little box and at first was hoping it was going to answer all my problems

2 dvi inputs plus audio
2 hdmi inputs plus audio

1 hdmi/dvi output plus audio

i wanted to hook up an hdmi dvd player, xbox 360 via vga-dvi adaptor and finally a Nintendo Wii via comp-vga-dvi. And a spare hdmi input for when i upgrade too sky HD.

Tv is a philips 32pf9986 - only hd input is DVI which accepts analog inputs as well.

For some reason i cannot get it to output any picture for the 360.

The DVI input sockets are fully populated as is the output so one would assume its fully wired for digital and analog DVI signals.

I cannot find any true tech spec on the box anywhere and bandridge support are yet to mail me back.

If anyone could help me out in anyway it would be much appreciated.

Or if anyone can recommend a 2 in 1 out box, either VGA or DVI that carries analog signals that would be awesome - preferably with audio.

lol i dont ask for much do i ;)

thanks in advance.

G

GLoftus

Hi Gray-CF,

Did you have any luck with this? I am in the same situation. I have a PS3 and a 360 and have just bought the Bandridge switch.

Also, could you tell me how you got the Wii to work with it? I have a Nintendo Wii on my small HDTV upstairs. My small TV was bought more recently and has all the required connections but my large TV is like yours and only has a DVI connector for HD images.

Thanks in advance.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom