Bamford Edge.

snerkler

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Probably a bit predictable from me but here's my entry for this month, taken on Bamford Edge overlooking Ladybower Reservoir. Quite a climb to get there, especially when you've got all you gear on your back, and bitterly cold, but worth the effort.

Taken with my Nikon D750 and 18-35mm f3.5-4.5G lens.
ISO 100
f8
0.3s shutter using wireless remote.

PP includes moving your usual sliders and also change the camera profile to Nikon Standard. Brushed in some contrast and dehaze as it was quite hazy/misty.

Pic in next post for ad avoidance.

Very nice landscape shot Snerks - but I have to say that it's (as in the "genre") one of the reasons I couldn't come up with an entry this month..... :(

Very nice landscape shot Snerks - but I have to say that it's (as in the "genre") one of the reasons I couldn't come up with an entry this month..... :(
Thanks Jim. Not sure I follow, do you mean it's not really an 'elements' pic?

P.S. Have you cleared your inbox yet? ;)

Yes I did - and what I meant was that there was an abundance of "landscape type" shots for the Theme this month - which really surprised me a LOT TBH - and you know me I tend to try and think outside the box Theme-Wise a lot of the time...

Jim

Yes I did - and what I meant was that there was an abundance of "landscape type" shots for the Theme this month - which really surprised me a LOT TBH - and you know me I tend to try and think outside the box Theme-Wise a lot of the time...

Jim
It was the 'obvious' thing so doesn't surprise me ;) As you know, I'm not very creative :blush: TBH of late I've not had time to take shots specifically for the themes and this was the first that's 'fit' for a while.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom