Ballistic Ecks vs Sever August this year

B

baldbird

Supposed to be a good film, but bombed in the states 'cause they didn't like the idea of an aggressive, kick ass female lead, so didn't get a cinema release here. Should be good though.

Warner Home Video is releasing the Antonio Banderas and Lucy Liu film, Ballistic Ecks vs Sever to buy and rent on DVD and VHS from August 4, devised to piggyback on the theatrical release of the sequel to Charlie’s Angels, also starring Lucy Liu.

Press advertising is includes full and half page advertising in the Daily Star, Kerrang!, men’s lifestyle titles FHM and Front, TV and Satellite Weekly, film magazines Empires and Total Film and DVD Review.

The PR campaign covers extensive reviews and competitions, building on the action and spy angle to the film including DVD, film and home entertainment magazines, men’s lifestyle titles such as FHM, Loaded and Maxim, TV shows, national newspapers and national and regional radio.

Originally posted by baldbird
Supposed to be a good film

That's funny, I've never heard it described as such anywhere.
Who said that, the director?:laugh:

:thumbsdow
You might like it though. I didn't think it was any worse than Battlefield Earth;)

0% at RottenTomatoes.com says it all for me. That first post was the first positive thing I've ever heard anybody say about this movie.

The GBA game of the same name is AWESOME though (as was its prequel) :D

Worst film I've ever seen. Ever. And I can't stress how serious I am about that.

If they ever do a Special Edition of this film hopefully they will do us all a favour and the DVD will be blank!

best thing about the dvd was the pic quality,just wait until you see darth maul in it and listen to his voice,the movie died from then on for me!

it's complete pants.:thumbsdow

If they ever catch sadam they should tie him in a chair and make him watch it.
that'd teach him:rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom