Bale Injured or Not

• Thread starter Deleted member 25088
  • Start date

Deleted member 25088

Reaction score
Bale pulled out of Team GB due to an injury but has gone on to play with Tottenham in a friendly and was a star player in a 1-1 draw.

I know clubs do this but this is so blatant.

But is he "competition fit"?

THFC Official Site

For the avoidance of any doubt and on a point of absolute clarity and transparency -* Gareth sustained an injury as he built up his fitness ahead of joining up with Stuart Pearce's side. MRI scan reports were sent to the FA medical team on 29 June (2012).
He was subsequently not selected on the basis of this injury and the inability to predict recovery time.
This decision was not taken lightly and made only after consultation with Team GB's medical team, who were in agreement after seeing the medical reports.
At no time was Gareth made unavailable for selection. Indeed, Gareth made clear publicly on numerous occasions his desire to compete for Team GB and was extremely disappointed on hearing the news he would not be fit to participate.
He is now focused on and determined to get fit for the season ahead and to this end we have brought out an additional member of our medical team on tour, dedicated to Gareth's recovery.
We are dismayed that some have sought to make wrongful assumptions about Gareth's particular situation and that such positive news surrounding his recovery is being highlighted in this manner. We trust that this statement now clarifies this matter once and for all.
We look forward to following the progress of our other players in the Games - Danny Rose and Steven Caulker along with Sandro and Giovani dos Santos

Offical Site News

If he's now fit why doesn't he re-join the Olympic team?

I think its fair enough that he drops out.

He may well be OK to play football right at this minute but the schedule of the Olympics and the proximity of the new season means it makes sense to drop out.

If he's now fit why doesn't he re-join the Olympic team?

He wasn't picked in the squad, he's not on the standby list so he can't.

If Stu had picked him in the squad on the off chance he might have been fit, then yes I am sure he would be there. Stu didn't so Bales not, end of. Easy.

Look let's all take a step back and look at this logically :D

Levy:"Gareth my boy,we are flogging that nasty boy Luca"

Bale:"not good selling your better overrated stars Daniel son"

Levy:"well gaz I have that contract renewal you and your agent wanted,with the agreement of a substantial wage increase. It also has the £50 mil release clause and the guarantee I won't stand in your way if barca Madrid come calling."

Bale:"sweet Daniel son sounds good"

Levy:"oh gaz just one more thing about those pesky Olympics"

If he wasn't injured before then that ****ing animal Adam is again doing his utmost to ensure that he is. :mad:

Agree, it wasnt a nasty challenge but enough to do damage and uncalled for in a friendly!

Wasn't even a pleasant tackle.

Unfortunately Adam is too slow to play against fast players so resorts to sticking his foot out.

I hope it's nothing too serious for Bale.

Last edited:
Wasn't avert pleasant tackle.

Unfortunately Adam is too slow to play against fast players so resorts to sticking his foot out.

I hope it's nothing too serious for Bale.

Last time 2011 he ended his season with a shocking tackle, sure Bale was out a good 4/5 months, Adams is a ****, simple.:D

image-1928945337.jpg

Last edited:
Adam is a liability i dont think it was a malicious tackle just that he is a clumsy :censored:

Bale in Daily Mail ...

‘There are pictures on the internet of what he did before when he snapped all my ankle ligaments. I was out for three months that time and one player told me he went out to do the same thing to me again. From what I've seen of him on pitch, I think he's a bit of a coward.

‘I haven't had an apology from him or anything like that,' said Bale. ‘But I don't really want one from him, to be honest. That's what kind of person he is like. He's done it before. I'm not going to accept his apology.'

Adam is a liability i dont think it was a malicious tackle just that he is a clumsy :censored:

And he is playing way above his standard. He is a championship player at best, like a few of Kenny's wonderful signings that saw him ending up 8th and the sack.

The tackle on Bale when he was playing for Blackpool was dreadful and like Bale said, it was a cowards tackle.

And he is playing way above his standard. He is a championship player at best, like a few of Kenny's wonderful signings that saw him ending up 8th and the sack.

The tackle on Bale when he was playing for Blackpool was dreadful and like Bale said, it was a cowards tackle.

Stick to your own players mate Adam might be a championship player mate but your a championship club.

Bale is probably right but he rolls around the pitch so much and fakes injuries and dives about that people think he his putting it on.

A stat doing the rounds at the moment on twitter etc (so may or may not be accurate) is that Adam made 62 tackles last season & 58 of them were fouls.

EDIT: That may be 62 tackles and 58 fouls as opposed to 58 of his 62 tackles being fouls.

Either way, Adam's :censored: :D

Last edited:
kopchoir said:
Stick to your own players mate Adam might be a championship player mate but your a championship club.

**** me coming from you??? Lol.

adam is an appalling player and the sooner we get rid the better tbh. though theres no love lost for bale round here either as hes turning into another detestable player especially with his blatant diving last year at anfield :rolleyes:

A stat doing the rounds at the moment on twitter etc (so may or may not be accurate) is that Adam made 62 tackles last season & 58 of them were fouls.

EDIT: That may be 62 tackles and 58 fouls as opposed to 58 of his 62 tackles being fouls.

Either way, Adam's :censored: :D

Im not saying he isnt see my quote earlier, crap i know he is, looking back i wish he signed for your boys now but he didnt.

I was responding to Steve trying to some how say i was defending the guy when i wasnt so it was an attempt to wind me up,so i played along, oh and look after Steve laurel posted
**** me coming from you??? Lol.
Jeff Hardy turned up:D

Bale should have phrased things differently. Instead of a personal attack on Adam, he should have used an incident like this as justification of his 'jumping out of the way fouls with no contact' argument.

All he's done is focus things on Adam and guarantee a bit of needle for the next Spurs-LFC match.

How bad is this latest injury anyway?

:D

Better than Division 3 so I'm happy with that. Hated Lincoln, Wycombe, Chesterfield away trips.

Didn't you finish closer in points to the relegation zone than the top?:D

djdhrubs said:
All he's done is focus things on Adam and guarantee a bit of needle for the next Spurs-LFC match.

How bad is this latest injury anyway?

Well Adams last 2 games ar WHL went like this, took Bale out and injured him for 4 months, last season was sent of for taking Parker out around the waist.

Do you honestly think what Bale has said will cause a bit of a problem for Adams next visit to WHL?

Adams is a dirty **** and deserves all the abuse he'll get.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom