1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Baldurs Gate - What's similar ?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by dfield2000, Mar 12, 2003.

1. dfield2000

dfield2000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I had great fun playing Dark Allegance - Baldurs Gate on the PS2 and I'd like to play something similar. can anyone recommend anything ?

There must be loads of RPG type games on the PS2 and I imagine that the quality of them must alot.

And please no one recommend any of the Final Fantasy games as I bought one once and it wasn't really my cup of char.

Cheers

2. Cloudnine

Cloudnine

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    try everquest online or if you don't have online wait until this summer for the sequel to baldur's gate....D & D Hero's

3. dfield2000

dfield2000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Whats everyquest online ? Is it a PC game ?

I didn't know there was a sequel to Baldur's gate comming out. I'll definitately buy it.

thanks.

4. Cloudnine

Cloudnine

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Everquest was a pc game and was redone in console format on PS2... it's Online with several players around the world but, fighting together on an adventure simular to baldur's gate except you are no longer alone fighting. you travel in a party of several online players. Monthly charges do apply at $10 month or discounts for buying larger chucks of playtime.

I don't like Final Fnatasy either!:smashin:

5. Cloudnine

Cloudnine

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  6. dfield2000

dfield2000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Thanks - I was just about to say that I need to keep up with gaming, as I didn't even know that you could play ps2 games online.

I presume it's something which is available in the States at the moment and is due in the UK soon ???

I used to buy the magazines, but I found that the reviews often hyped up games that we really not very good at all.

I won't buy a rpg game without trying it first as I've wasted quite a few quid over the years on duff games. I want to try out The Two Towers as it looks like a hybrid shooter/rpg - the only problem is that all the copies have been stolen from my local blockbuster so I can't check it out for myself. Do you know if it's any good ??

7. Cloudnine

Cloudnine

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0