Balanced headphone amp with rca input/3.5mm

D

Deleted member 323322

Hi guys.

Im using my lg g7 to run my dt770 atm.

Also have a schiit stack soon to be for sale

Ive just ordered some audio techinca msr7b which are balanced but also only 35ohm which may not trigger the phone dac.

Im looking for a headphone amp with rca or 3.5mm input thats not too expensive £200 ish

Any recommendations

Cheers jake

Hi guys.

Ive just ordered some audio techinca msr7b which are balanced but also only 35ohm which may not trigger the phone dac.

Im looking for a headphone amp with rca or 3.5mm input thats not too expensive £200 ish

Any recommendations

Cheers jake
Hi

Maybe throw a Wanted advert up in the classifieds too?

Hi guys.

Any recommendations

Cheers jake
Ifi Zen can is balanced and has rca input and is only £150.

Ahhh im thinking of the other zen dac thing
Yep, zen DAC has just RCA out, zen can has 4.4mm balanced input, 3.5mm unbalanced input and RCA input. That will have more than enough power for the MSR7bs, as the DAC on its own is plenty powerful enough to drive them headphones (my combo).
Edited for accuracy.

Perfect thank you.

Being thick here i presume the 3.5mm out from my phone will be converted to balanced in the can?

@TheHighFlyingBirds thanks for the help. Ifi ordered.
No probs. Let us know how it is, I've fancied one for a while, but need to get the zen phono first, and found the zen dac is enough for me at the moment as only really listen with headphones at my desk.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom