Bait

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Date TBA

A freak tsunami traps shoppers at a coastal Australian supermarket inside the building ... along with a pack of bloodthirsty great whites sharks.

Julian McMahon, Sharni Vinson, Phoebe Tonkin, Xavier Samuel

Directed by Russell Mulcahy (Highlander) & Kimble Rendall

Screenplay by Russell Mulcahy

Love the shopping basket protective body gear :D

This is a sales trailer (no shopping pun) its not the best, so i expect the theatrical (or possible straight-to-dvd for this) trailer to be better

Last edited:

r1chehUK

Hmm, seems like shark flicks with a budget are making there way back after the success of pirahna. Have to admit the concept is fairly original and in some small way plausible regarding the tsunami but I swear a few of the scenes in the trailer were from Deep Blue Sea :p

aprout

Distinguished Member
Not a remake of that terrible Jamie Foxx film then? Shame, I'd pay good money to see him get eaten by a shark. :)

It does look exactly like Deep Blue Sea from that trailer. That's not necessarily a bad thing...

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Viewer Discretion is Advised
The video page contains mature subject matter and is suitable for adults only.

Red Band Trailer

Last edited:

Fmrl

Novice Member
So many things wrong with the trailer - might be so bad it's actually worth seeing :D

aprout

Distinguished Member
Caught this last night. :)

Wasn't expecting much after being let down by last years dire Shark Night, but it's a decent little B-movie - very silly, but good fun. Only really let down by some poor cgi in places & some quite bizarre acting choices by a few of the players.

:smashin: from me! :D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom