Question Baird ti4203bc problem

jimitheskin

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi.
Recently started repairing TVs and such as I did electronics at a level and fancy getting back into t a few years later

Anyway most of them have the common cap problems. This baird seems to be fine amongst the caps. I get a standby light solid and a funny whine noise for a second from the speakers when I put power to the tv. Anybody got any suggestions of where to go from here?
Cheers!

This isn't the place to ask. Most of the members here are enthusiasts, not technicians.
It takes years to learn how to repair TV's and electronic equipment to component level.

This isn't the place to ask. Most of the members here are enthusiasts, not technicians.
It takes years to learn how to repair TV's and electronic equipment to component level.
I would of thought someone on the forums would have suggestion.

Sorry to be blunt but if you don't know the steps to take when fault-finding a “stuck in standby” or “tripping” symptom then I suggest you start reading up on electronics and fault-finding in general.
As I said, this isn't the place to ask.

Sorry to be blunt but if you don't know the steps to take when fault-finding a “stuck in standby” or “tripping” symptom then I suggest you start reading up on electronics and fault-finding in general.
As I said, this isn't the place to ask.
So the members on here can't give me suggestions in fault finding?

So the members on here can't give me suggestions in fault finding?

I didn't say they couldn't.
What I meant is no one here will be able to tell you with certainty that component X or Y is the cause of your fault.
You need to identify the brand of chassis used in the set, obtain a circuit diagram for it and use a multimeter to fault-find.

I didn't say they couldn't.
What I meant is no one here will be able to tell you with certainty that component X or Y is the cause of your fault.
You need to identify the brand of chassis used in the set, obtain a circuit diagram for it and use a multimeter to fault-find.
That's all I wanted to know what the best method to get to the cause

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom