• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Bah I've hecked my iphone

bishbashboshdj

The screen doesnt work, and no calls are coming through, its not much of an issue as i was planning on upgrading when the new one comes out....

But I need to call o2 to a. Find out what i need to do to upgrade, and b. Ask them to divert calls to another number......

BUT the o2 contact us section of the website is blocked via internet access at work, something to do with it running a .exe file when i click on the link....

Any chance someone can post the customer services number for o2 for me please........

The other really annoying thing is I cant send my phone for repair, as its jailbroken :FACEPALM:

bishbashboshdj

Cheers mate.......

does anyone know anywhere good to sell a broken iphone?

Aslo i wanna restore it to factory setting before i sell it, if itunes doesnt recognise it when i get home has anyone got any suggestions on how to reset it?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom