Bagain Combination Stainless Steel Microwave at Currys

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by Rizza, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Rizza

Rizza

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +368
    My panasonic microwave oven stopped working over christmas, I did some internet research and found no cheap replacements that met my minimum requirements, so I popped into Curry's (expecting to get ripped off) and saw this Kenwood 1.1 CU stainless steel combo oven for £99.99, way below my lowest expectations.

Similar sized panasonics have more internal capacity because of their 'inverter' tecnology, but this has all the same functions at less than half price, the design is minimalist and 'expensive' looking. I've since discovered the model is specific to currys, yet you wont find it if you browsed their website.

I can't comment on reliability bcos I've only had it for 4 days and never used any Kenwood kit before, but it's worth considering if you're out shopping for one as I doubt if any similar spec'ed microwave can beat it for price... and looks.

Rizza

2. Gliese 581c

Gliese 581c

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +586
    use NHS192 code to get 5% off that price and buy through quidco for another 3% off. :thumbsup: