Bad Neighbours

barnaby jones

Distinguished Member
Can't believe there isn't a thread for this already ( unless I'm being thick ) anyhow saw it yesterday and really had a blast. An hour and a half of continuous laughs. Yeah there's one or two bum notes but if you enjoy this sort of humour you'll definitely enjoy it. 8/10

barnaby jones

Distinguished Member
This had a huge opening week (not end ! ) I'm surprised no one lurking about here hasn't seen it. I understand the reviewer's criticisms of the (k)nob jokes, there was one that popped up ( literally ) throughout the movie that I didn't find particularly funny but I thought the ad libbing was spot on !

ArabChris

I seen it last week.

Enjoyed it but wasn't blown away. Wasn't convinced by Efron at all. However the couple and the baby scenes made me laugh, having just had a baby 6 months ago lol

6/10 from me

DeeTeeCollins

awsum review! I went in to this film not expecting a lot, and I ended up in creases at key points. Well worth a watch.

Benj5

I thought it was pretty average, I enjoyed it as a whole but don't remember actually laughing out loud at it.

Not sure of the love for Efron either - he's deeply nauseating.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom