Quantcast

Bad Company

JSW

Just watched it and gotta say thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish :D

The silenced machine guns could be felt, trousers where flapping as the bullets flied :)

Great soundtrack too :)

DTS track btw, recommended :D

Timh

Just finished watching this in DTS, pretty good soundtrack with pleanty of ricocheting bullets, I also loved the silenced machine guns.

Spoiler:

What is it with these American Films and Time clocks on Bombs, they always have to pull the plug with just one second to go :mad:

S

Squirrel God

Originally posted by ytgti
It surely is.:)
Have you seen it as well then?

There are other movies called "Bad Company" you know :p

gringottsdirect

..wasn't bad, wasn't great.
S

P

O

I

L

E

R
How did Rock / Hopkins get back after crashing the Mercedes and being at the mercy of their enemy ? Amongst other things, it's why this movie was another simplistic American popcorn lightweight, complete with preachy message.
Still, I've seen worse.

Timh

Spoiler

How did Rock / Hopkins get back after crashing the Mercedes and being at the mercy of their enemy ?
Poor writing of the script I expect, but your not suppose to noticed wholes in the Story like that, I guess it was made for the American Market where it woudn't get noticed ;) :D

gringottsdirect

Originally posted by Timh
Poor writing of the script I expect, but your not suppose to noticed wholes in the Story like that, I guess it was made for the American Market where it woudn't get noticed ;) :D
...so much for my spoiler alert ! but yeah :D