1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Boys Ii

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by ebury, Jul 21, 2003.

1. ebury

ebury

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    just seen this and cant believe how good it was!!!!
    The plot is based around a task force set up to catch the drug lords flooding miami with ecstasy,which leads to an underground war.
    Will smith and martin lawrence are even funnier than the first film,and with will smiths character'Mike lowrey having fun:kisses: with martin lawrences character'marcus's sister you can imagine the wind ups to follow.
    Some of the action this time is superb,mostly the car chase with lowery and marcus chasing a rasta'drug gang trying to steal the money/drugs under the noses off an under-cover FBI servailence lead by marcus' sister.The carnage that follows is absolutely wicked:smashin:
    The jokes and one liners are better than the original and one scene in a tv shop must be one of the funniest this year on screen(There seems to be alot of GAY inuendo jokes in hollywood at the moment-T3 has arnie saying "talk to the hand after a gay stripper says it to him at the start-legally blonde 2 has some funny moments about the 2 gay dogs in the film)
    Must admit i cant wait to see this when officialy released on screen here,as the preview i saw was just in stereo
    :smashin: :smashin: :smashin: :smashin: :smashin: Top stuff

2. chris_ronaldo

chris_ronaldo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Its a relief to see the film is actually pretty good. The majority of reviews i've read say the film is terrible. But i loved the first one and cant wait to see the second one. Shame its such a long wait.
    Is it as good as the first one?

3. Dimmy

Dimmy
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I think you might need to stick a spoilers warning on that post ebury.

I saw a trailer for this movie online a few weeks ago & it looked pretty much the same as the first but with a bigger budget...

Is the Smith/Lawrence pairing still as funny as the last movie???

4. Geezer

Geezer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    I really enjoyed the first and Tea Leoni? was mighty fine ;)

I hope this one is at least as good as the first

5. Urotsukidoji

Urotsukidoji

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    From the clips I have seen, Lawrence looks like he has put on a fair bit of weight and his voice sounds deeper and slower. Any1 else noticed this?

6. Luc

Luc
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Pity it's not out over here until OCTOBER! Stupid schedules, it's got Summer blockbuster written all over it, not Winter blockbuster.