Bad Boys II Blu-ray Review & Comments

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
Suddenly I want to watch Hot Fuzz again.

Is it also 4K in the standard double pack blu Ray

It's the same "Mastered in 4K" 1080p disc whether you buy the standalone steelbook or the Bad Boys two-pack.

Sadly, Tea Leoni is still annoying in BB 1, no matter how good the picture is...

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
How any of the people who like this film jump on the lets criticise Transformers bandwagon, they should be ashamed of themselves

Two completely different types of movie, and the use of the word ashamed makes me laugh.

I thought Bad Boys 2 was great but the first was a little better.
Transformers movies were awesome too. I guess it depends if you just like cool action or if you're looking for an Oscars winning emotionally charged movie.
We all have different tastes yet there's always an idiot like Nexus43 who has to share an opinion that nobody needs to hear.

Hmm. So I have 1 in the orginal slip pressing so now I can replace my DVD of 2 with either a steelbook or double pack??? Does not sit well with my OCD

Watched both years ago, and while I love action movies, unfortunately BB1 and BB2 just did not do it for me - as much as I wanted to like them.

Maybe I'll have another viewing, and see if they've improved with age.

I actually enjoy watching her every time, to me she doesn't seem annoying at all, I guess it's just a matter of taste :)

She's one of the best things in Bad Boys. My only complaint is that she's not in it enough. Sooooooooooooooo hot :p

She's one of the best things in Bad Boys. My only complaint is that she's not in it enough. Sooooooooooooooo hot :p

Still looking good now in Madame Secretary. She's good in Bad Boys too - a nice change from the usual bimbo. I love her line in Bad Boys:

old thug guy: "I'll scratch anything you want, you blue eyed bitch."

Tea Leoni: "Did you go to college?"

:D

This is a nice fish. Big ******' eyes, but a nice ******' fish.

Love the films :D

and those legs?!?!

bad-boys.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom