Bad Boys II 4K Blu-ray Review & Comments

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
yeah right a 7 for the movie :suicide::zonked:

yeah right a 7 for the movie :suicide::zonked:

Too high? too low? Or are you just allergic to everybody else's lucky number? Unlucky.

Sorry, I should have checked with you first before assigning a score which made you so sick you wanted to kill yourself. :facepalm:

Too high? too low? Or are you just allergic to everybody else's lucky number? Unlucky.

Sorry, I should have checked with you first before assigning a score which made you so sick you wanted to kill yourself. :facepalm:
I agree on the specs of the disks but story wise it is bad boys I in overdrive and a very bad copy of the first so highly a two or three for the story:rolleyes: so maybe in the future you know were to find me for advice:p

This movie is loud, dumb, too long, and soo much fun!!! I think 7 is just about right.

Cheers for the review Caz!

Bad boyz bad boyz, wha'cha gonna do......

Last edited:
Such a shame that Tea Leoni wasn't in this one, too.

Love to see her in ECU 4k stylee!

I’d go with a 7 on this for the movie, that is about spot on.

It should have had Tea Leoni in it, it should also have been about 30 minutes shorter, but what is left is a great sequel and Gabrielle Union is a pretty fine replacement!

My girlfriend of 3 months choose this film for us to watch- outed her the next day.
Could never see it lasting..., she really enjoyed it though!
7 is 7 too many in my book.

Would love to see this in 4k but doesn't seem like it was that long ago I bought the blu rays so gonna be awhile before I want to watch them again.

Thanks Cas - as a movie I love this, far more than the first one: it’s so over the top it hits my sweet spot of outrageous, tongue in cheek cinematic insanity something rotten. Whether this is what Bay intended is another matter.....he probably thinks it’s a documentary!!!!

A shame to see Sony follow suit of so many studios and their UK releases by dropping the digital copy - I’ve built up quite a nice collection which I can share with friends and family and save my precious discs from ungrateful sticky fingers (not to mention watching while travelling). And to see it thrive in the US and all but die a death here is a real shame......as much as I want to support the UK market, i’ll be importing the US set of both films which does have digital versions for only £6 more than high street prices (and if Amazon refund me the import tax as they have with all my recent imports it’ll be the same price).

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom