RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Links:

Bad Boys: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - Zavvi - Zoom.co.uk

Bad Boys II: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - Zavvi - Zoom.co.uk

Release date: 10/09/2018

bad-boys-1_2_4k-png.1042766

Steelbook option, thread: Bad Boys I & II (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

Attachments

• Bad Boys 1_2_4K.png
    Bad Boys 1_2_4K.png
    911.5 KB · Views: 1,428
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Reviews have started trickling in for these and so far they are getting great scores.

Preordered.

Separates dispatched from Zoom today.
Don't you just love the dispatch email from Zoom regular as clockwork on a thursday night between 6-7pm ...... mine dispatched as well will be on my door mat in the morning 99.9% of the time.

And BOOM just as predicted the letterbox opens to another super fast Zoom delivery !
This company as got to be the best on the planet for pre orders PERIOD !!
20180907_094835.jpg

Just seen the pics at caps a holic. Barely any upgrade.

Just seen the pics at caps a holic. Barely any upgrade.
Hi Buddy
I beg to differ on the screen caps ..... I have just tried various scenes from both movies back to back and they are a very nice upgrade to my eyes.
The HDR makes the picture pop and the WCG is lovely ..... also the Atmos is a nice addition as well.

Steelbook arrived half an hour ago, just gave the first one a 2 minutes spin and the Atmos track sounds like a great upgrade alone!

CBED16C9-FECC-4088-A641-2709FBA569BB.jpeg

Is there a big improvement over the standard blu? Thinking about getting the 4k US Box set...

Got Us version box-set both are very good upgrades over the blu versions,
Bad boy 1 looks fantastic got box-set for £34 came in 2 days via toyandfilms on ebay

$27 in Walmart yesterday. Couldn’t resist as was on my way back to Orlando airport!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 152

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom