Backwards Comp Update Now Live!

Markoos

Established Member
Reaction score
There's a fair few that weren't on the "leaked" list as well - including Conker! Full details at Major Nelson but here's the list:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Burnout 3: Takedown UPDATED
Conker: Live and Reloaded
Dead Or Alive Ultimate
Destroy All Humans!
Dynasty Warriors 4 / Shin Sangokumuso3
Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick
Ex Chaser (Japan Only)
Family Guy
Far Cry: Instincts
Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy
I-Ninja
Leisure Suit Larry: Magna *** Laude
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
MotoGP
Incredibles/ Mr. Incredible (J)
Muzzle Flash (Japan Only)
MX Unleashed
Open Season
Pariah
Plus Plumb 2 (Japan Only)
Psychonauts
Psyvariar2 Extend Edition (Japan Only)
Rainbow Six: Lockdown
Rapala Pro Fishing
Rent-A-Hero No. 1 (Japan Only)
Scarface
Shark Tale
Shenmue II
Soul Calibur 2 North America only
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Tenerezza (Japan Only)
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
Ultimate Spider-Man
Wakeboarding Unleashed: Featuring Sean Murray
Whacked!
Winback 2: Project Poseidon
Xiaolin Showdown

Soul Calibur 2 North America only, Aww man the UK version is the only Xbox game I have that dont work on the 360.

The 360 really does need its own SC game tho.

Bah, why is Psyvariar2 Extend Edition only for Japan, tis about the only game I still play or own for my Xbox v1.

Now for the dumb question, does the update automaticly download to your xbox 360 or do you have to download it on your PC and burn it to a cd?

I am so happy about Shenmue II! :thumbsup: Now all I want is Kung fu Chaos and I'm sorted!

It will automaticly download when you put the game in.

im really happy about Shenmue 2 too, just need Panzer Dragoon ORTA and Chronicles of Riddick and I will nearly be sorted :clap:

im really happy about Shenmue 2 too, just need Panzer Dragoon ORTA and Chronicles of Riddick and I will nearly be sorted :clap:

Couldn't agree more, Panzer Dragoon Orta in particular! It's the reason I got an XBox 1 in the first place and would love to see it in HD :thumbsup:

Tried Farcry last night, looks pretty ropey by todays standards and the sound isn't right, makes a really strange & load noise when you fire a gun:rolleyes:

Got 7 of those games added so I'll gradually test them all.

So far I had a quick go at Pariah last night and it runs very well, hopefully we'll see some more of the Unreal 2 engine games cropping up. It's actually widescreen as well unlike a lot of XB1 titles.

I still haven't played an xbox 1 game on my 360 yet. I was going to get Halo 2 but i am going to wait now and get it on Games for Windows Instead

Now for the dumb question, does the update automaticly download to your xbox 360 or do you have to download it on your PC and burn it to a cd?

When you insert one of the games on the list the update is automatically downloaded.

I bought Conker Reloaded cheap for the Xbox before I got the 360, but never got round to breaking the seal and playing.

Was thinking of selling but you'd only get ÂŁ3-ÂŁ5 so it's been sat gathering dust.

:thumbsup:

Family Guy hell yeah !!!!

So I suppose MS are still supporting the backwards compatability then, a lot of people were sure MS were slowly letting it drop.

I bought Conker Reloaded cheap for the Xbox before I got the 360, but never got round to breaking the seal and playing.

Was thinking of selling but you'd only get ÂŁ3-ÂŁ5 so it's been sat gathering dust.

:thumbsup:

If you want to sell or trade mate ill take it :smashin:

Too true... I think it's just about the only Family Guy product I don't have either, so I'll probably cave and get it at some point :D

I think you can pick it up online for around ÂŁ10.

Been playing Shenmue 2 and its not right, :thumbsdow

When you get to the Golden Qr the sound drops out and when you try and play Out Run it comes on but the background isnt right. :rolleyes:

Dam. :(

Family Guy is okay. Would have been better if the gave Peter a block button, made more Stewie levels and dropped the Brian levels. Gamespots review is fair.

The Family Guy game is meant to be absolutely abysmal though :(

A bit like the show then? ;)

Sorry, but I'm with the South Park school of thought on this one (see the Cartoon Wars double episode)... Family Guy consists of one re-useable joke that has nothing to do with the storyline what so ever.

"This is like that time when... <insert crap anecdote here>"

Anyway, I was hoping to see Rallisport Challenge 2 on that last but it's not there :(

A bit like the show then? ;)

Sorry, but I'm with the South Park school of thought on this one (see the Cartoon Wars double episode)... Family Guy consists of one re-useable joke that has nothing to do with the storyline what so ever.

Totally unlike South Park in that respect then... :rolleyes:

Haha... had a feeling my Family Guy comment would cause some sour grapes.

South Park doesnt suffer from only having 1 joke however, especially the later episodes. If you watch seasons 8 - 10 then it's actually very topical with a lot of social comment. Above all it's just a whole lot funnier and seems less contrived... or like a poor attempt at a sit-com.

To each their own. Personally aside from the odd cracker (the Al Gore episode for instance) I think SP stopped being particularly funny years ago. It's still ok I guess, but even after 5 series I still find Family Guy absolutely hilarious with barely a weak show.

In my opinion of course :smashin:

As you say, all boils down to opinion. I have a sick and twisted sense of humour though so the later series of SP appeals to me no end... especially the likes of the Bloody Mary episode, and the Make Love Not Warcraft one is hillarious... and very true to life! any episode with Randy in it floats my boat to be honest, gotta love the way he over reacts to everything.

Anyway, apologies for derailing this thread :eek:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom