Backing up text messages

jjlobban

My girlfriends 8GB 3G has had some problems, so through insurance she's getting a replacement handset.

Is there anything out there will allow her to back up her text messages, so she can port them onto computer or just onto her new phone?

Cheers. :thumbsup:

shade_of_meta

My girlfriends 8GB 3G has had some problems, so through insurance she's getting a replacement handset.

Is there anything out there will allow her to back up her text messages, so she can port them onto computer or just onto her new phone?

Just backup in iTunes! When you restore to the new phone it will restore all your texts, settings and pretty much everything except your apps and music ( which you sync back after the restore! )

kingsize

Why would anyone want to back up text messages?

By their very nature, are they not intrinsically ephemeral?

Just asking.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom