• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

background screen capture

johnnyhalluk

Standard Member
dont know if its a new Feature or not but during the football the other day i pressed the remote in some way and it captured the screen. It now uses it in the background on all my sky menus.!!! I now have a picture of rooney about to take a free kick, the worst part is i hate man u and i don’t know how to get it off.

forrestgump

Established Member
dont know if its a new Feature or not but during the football the other day i pressed the remote in some way and it captured the screen. It now uses it in the background on all my sky menus.!!! I now have a picture of rooney about to take a free kick, the worst part is i hate man u and i don’t know how to get it off.

that would be good, can you experiment and tell us how to do this?

wbabbington

Prominent Member
I had something similar the other day when i did a red button thing on UKtv History and for the rest of the day the tv guide had the red button page.

When the box crashed next day and i turned it off the 'screensaver' went.

smiler30

Established Member
it is a fault that happens sometimes with the hd box and not a feature! just unplug for a few minutes and it should go back to normal

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom