Backdrop needed

Biscuit761

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Doing a portrait session for a dental practice next week and they have just told me that they want a white background, any ideas for a portable backdrop, nine people in the shot (4 in front row 5 in the back probably).

Needs to fit in my focus saloon sized car.

Cheers

Bill

The Zack Arias site is a pretty good read for flash related stuff, he did a DVD series called Onelight and a free live seminar through B&H host recently, he also does a critique of sites that people send into him, quite down to earth not pretentious :)

know a cheap supplier Spod?
Sorry no, my tog skills haven't progressed that far, mainly as I don't have a spare room to set a studio up in besides the lounge and I'm sure I'd get linched at that point ;)

Get yourself to a haberdashers and see what they have in the way of white fabric. Without support frames etc paper can be a bugger to work with as it tends to want to crease or roll.

Thanks all, the roll of paper stuff was very interesting. Have rolls of white paper at work but may just go to the material shops tomorrow to see what is about.

Bill

Things just got a bit harder, the pair of light stands I was going to use to support the crossrail I have made turns only to be 1 light stand !!

Thought I had two but was obviously mistaken :mad:

Hope I can blag one in the morning !

Bill

good luck man, you will be fine.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom