• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Backdrop needed

Biscuit761

Doing a portrait session for a dental practice next week and they have just told me that they want a white background, any ideas for a portable backdrop, nine people in the shot (4 in front row 5 in the back probably).

Needs to fit in my focus saloon sized car.

Cheers

Bill

Calzor Suzay

The Zack Arias site is a pretty good read for flash related stuff, he did a DVD series called Onelight and a free live seminar through B&H host recently, he also does a critique of sites that people send into him, quite down to earth not pretentious :)

know a cheap supplier Spod?
Sorry no, my tog skills haven't progressed that far, mainly as I don't have a spare room to set a studio up in besides the lounge and I'm sure I'd get linched at that point ;)

OrbitalPete

Get yourself to a haberdashers and see what they have in the way of white fabric. Without support frames etc paper can be a bugger to work with as it tends to want to crease or roll.

Biscuit761

Things just got a bit harder, the pair of light stands I was going to use to support the crossrail I have made turns only to be 1 light stand !!

Thought I had two but was obviously mistaken :mad:

Hope I can blag one in the morning !

Bill

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom