Back Waxing

mrapbp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I decided to have my back waxed a week or so ago using wax strips and ripping them off. The reason is that my wife was moaning that waxing her legs and lady bits really hurts and I would never be able to endure the pain etc. A dare/challenge was born so I decided to give waxing my back a go (plus it grows in odd ways and looks pretty grim so though ***!!)

I have to say it was one of THE most painful experiences I have ever been through!! Took bloody ages (I am a fairly hairy bloke my chest being at wookie level and my back not so bad but getting worse and worse the older I get!!) and got more painful the further up my back my poor Mrs went.

Left me with blood all over the place, spots everywhere, my shoulders were numb for a day or so afterwards and I had a massive a rash. To top it all off it seems to be growing back pretty quickly and is getting pretty itchy.

SO....... An experience I dont intend to repeat as the whole risk Vs reward is somewhat out of whack!! I won the challenge but am wondering (whilst my Mrs s******s a lot!!) if it was all worth it. It is nice to see a part of my body hair free and it did a pretty good job once the swelling, rashes and pain went.

So my question is has anyone else done this, if so was it as painful for you as it was for me. Also is there any other method of doing this as I might as well keep it up having gone through the initial pain (not prepared to go though that again though!!).

Cheers!

Left me with blood all over the place, spots everywhere, my shoulders were numb for a day or so afterwards and I had a massive a rash. To top it all off it seems to be growing back pretty quickly and is getting pretty itchy.

You might want to get it done professionally next time!! As you won't get any of that.

My missus wants me to get rid of what little chest hair i have, so i told her, "you dress like a slutty nurse nurse, you can wax my chest!"

How could you possibly assume that you won the challenge? Did you wax your nether regions? I think not !!! THAT my friend is the challenge. (Gauntlet laid down on behalf of your Mrs !)

And not just once but repeatedly when the hair comes back.

Have you seen the film '40 year old virgin' though? lol:rotfl:
My hubby is just pleased that he only gets one single hair growing on his chest once in a blue moon. He was all delighted with this trophy hair and claimed he had a hairy chest, but I pulled it out and said it was more like a chesty hair !!:rotfl:

LOL no assumption I just did!!

I hear you about the lady bits but it is a small bit (usually......:D), doesnt take hours and doesnt have the length and density of my back (unless your from the eastern block or somewhere!). Plus take any pain women feel and times it by ten and thats how men feel things. Just a biological fact I'm afraid!

I have seen the 40 year old virgin and it was pretty much like that in places.

Is you husband 13 by the way?? :rotfl:;)

How could you possibly assume that you won the challenge? Did you wax your nether regions? I think not !!! THAT my friend is the challenge. (Gauntlet laid down on behalf of your Mrs !)

And not just once but repeatedly when the hair comes back.

Have you seen the film '40 year old virgin' though? lol:rotfl:
My hubby is just pleased that he only gets one single hair growing on his chest once in a blue moon. He was all delighted with this trophy hair and claimed he had a hairy chest, but I pulled it out and said it was more like a chesty hair !!:rotfl:

Yea your probably right plus I am sure my Mrs was doing it wrong to make it more painful for me!

I am lucky that my wife is a nurse and fairly slutty so I have that one sewn up! :smashin:

You might want to get it done professionally next time!! As you won't get any of that.

My missus wants me to get rid of what little chest hair i have, so i told her, "you dress like a slutty nurse nurse, you can wax my chest!"

Having mine done again this week - other half does it

Have to say although it smarted a little when the first strip was pulled off I was fine after that and the result was very good and clean

Very little pain at all

Mind I am someone who removes own big toenails every few months due to an ongoing ingrowing toenail problem

My other half persuaded me to try some products for my chest and belly. Veet for Men and Nair Hair Removal Spray (both from Boots). It was a while ago but the girlie Nair did a better job, plus its easier to use as its a spray that foams up, wait 3-5 mins (for a girl, so I waited 10 mins!) I think for a man it tends to break down the hair, so there will be a fair bit of gentle scrubbing to completely remove the hair. Occasionally I would shorten iot with hair clippers (no attachments) and then just wet shave in the shower.

I used to be a competitive road-racing cyclist so got used to shaving my legs when in my early twenties, so no stigma for me, but cant help thinking there is still too much info in this post :suicide: :D

Tried it once when I was 16 as I lost a bet. NEVER again.

Alcohol + mates with wax strips = NOT A GOOD MIX.

Hey a dare is a dare!!

I used to be a competitive road-racing cyclist so got used to shaving my legs when in my early twenties, so no stigma for me, but cant help thinking there is still too much info in this post :suicide: :D

:eek: OMG u nutcase :rotfl:

im feeling ya pain.... not that ive ever had my chest/back waxed mind as Im a woman but have had some parts waxed.........ONCE and only once :rotfl:
i would like hubby to wax his chest though... not that i think it will look good i just wanna see the git in pain :rotfl::rotfl: :devil::devil:

Got my chest waxed by my female flatmate last year, I was slightly intoxicated so didn't expect much pain...then she nearly ripped my nipples off. :(

I have been blessed with the hairy jumper unfortunatly and regulary wax my back and shoulders, although would draw the line at my chest. For me the pain is very little and what pain there is goes in a flash, then you get a weird numb feeling for a day or two.

Your best bet would be to go to a professional because the home waxes are probably not strong enough for such corse manly hair (GRRRR) which is why you had such a painful experience. Also it normally means getting waxed by a beautiful (ish) woman, which is nice and makes you instantly more acceptable of the pain :D.

You will notice a faster re-growth on your first few goes because you are stimilating resting or dormant hair ( I think) and should see this go down as you wax more and more. Also with a beautician she will slap on the aloe vera to keep the redness down, one last thing would be to make sure you exfoliate the area regulary otherwise you will get ingrowing hairs which is not very nice at all! Hope this helps.

I must say I am starting to wonder of the whole thing is worth it......... Shouldnt have started something I couldnt finish!!

I have been blessed with the hairy jumper unfortunatly and regulary wax my back and shoulders, although would draw the line at my chest. For me the pain is very little and what pain there is goes in a flash, then you get a weird numb feeling for a day or two.

Your best bet would be to go to a professional because the home waxes are probably not strong enough for such corse manly hair (GRRRR) which is why you had such a painful experience. Also it normally means getting waxed by a beautiful (ish) woman, which is nice and makes you instantly more acceptable of the pain :D.

You will notice a faster re-growth on your first few goes because you are stimilating resting or dormant hair ( I think) and should see this go down as you wax more and more. Also with a beautician she will slap on the aloe vera to keep the redness down, one last thing would be to make sure you exfoliate the area regulary otherwise you will get ingrowing hairs which is not very nice at all! Hope this helps.

Having mine done again this week - other half does it

Have to say although it smarted a little when the first strip was pulled off I was fine after that and the result was very good and clean

Very little pain at all

Mind I am someone who removes own big toenails every few months due to an ongoing ingrowing toenail problem

Lol my left big toe nail has been gone for like 4-6 months... still hasn't started to grow back.

Oh and as for chest hair, I'm almost 18 and i'm buzzing cause I have like three hairs on my chest :)cool: Such a big man!!!:cool:)

LOL, quite an eye opener this thread.

Speaking of which, threading is an alternative to waxing though would probably take quite a while to do a mans back.

Still quite painfull but not as bad as the wax. Take a couple of paracetamol first.

Did your wife hold your skin down with her other hand when removing the strip or just she just let it lift with the strip?

That's nothing according to my mate.

Mate of mine met this weird girl down the pub one night.

Next morning he woke up to find her sticking a needle though the end of his penis (I can say that rather than c***)

Anyhow he jumped up, pushed her off, ran to the toilet and he said there was blood everywhere. He said that you don't know what pain is mate.

Luxury

Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our Mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah.

And you try and tell the young people of today that ..... they won't believe you.

The last bit might not be true but what happened to my mate happened. Can't remember if he hit her or not, don't think he had the time.

See what happens when you mix beer and a forum!! :D:rotfl:

Next morning he woke up to find her sticking a needle though the end of his penis (I can say that rather than c***)

Anyhow he jumped up, pushed her off, ran to the toilet and he said there was blood everywhere. He said that you don't know what pain is mate.

Luxury

Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our Mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah.

And you try and tell the young people of today that ..... they won't believe you.

The last bit might not be true but what happened to my mate happened. Can't remember if he hit her or not, don't think he had the time.

Luxury

Maybe the forums should have a breathlyser before you can post! :D

:smashin: Haaaa, gotta love that sketch.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom