Back To The Future???

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked loads of times before but which region will you be getting and are there any major differences between them,i ask this because i get my dvds from play but i got stung with 15 quid charges on the et box set and that disclaimer pops up on bttf on their site so i cancelled my order,please respond,ta

MrFurious, I got my (R4) from CDWow at cost of £17.99 . A complete bargain I reckon. It's lacking some of the extras of the R1 version, but does have a DTS soundtrack.

Yummy Fur

Sorry, being lazy, but what extra's is it missing from R1?

Can't remember exactly, you'll have look at a DVD comparison site. But I think it was a documentary & some other bits & pieces. I seem to recall the R1 version having about 30mins of extra's per disc. There's still quite a lot of extras on the R4 version though.

Yummy Fur

Decisions, decisions....R4 @ 17.99 & DTS is sounding favourite though!

I got the R4 version from CD-wow. I also got the ET from play but didn't get stiffed for customs thank goodness.

The R4 box set from CD-Wow for £17.99 is one of the deals of the century... easily the best value DVD I own and its been on release for a couple of months whereas you'll have to wait until December for R1 and R2.

R4 it is then, time to pop over to cd-wow and get my order in.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom