back to the future.

othello

Standard Member
Reaction score
just looked to see when this is available.the trilogy set for region 1 is out in december but on ezy dvd`s site they have a release date of 21st of august.the same package as reg 1.is this some sort of mistake?surely the aussies won`t get it that far in advance?has anyone ordered it ? i`m concidering it.they are good.

This has been discussed to death on the forums. Do a search for "back to the future trilogy" and you will see.

The R4 is released first, with the R2 and R1 following shortly after.

You can compare the regions using DVD Compare: www.dvdcompare.org.uk

Apparently the Region Two release is being put back until December now as well. :(

Originally posted by Lex
Apparently the Region Two release is being put back until December now as well. :(
Yes. Might mean that R2 and R1 are identical. I'm still sticking with my R4 pre-order though - it's too cheap to turn down :)

Originally posted by Squirrel God
Might mean that R2 and R1 are identical.

No, I think there are some extras that will be exclusive to the region one (for copyright reasons).

Originally posted by Lex
No, I think there are some extras that will be exclusive to the region one (for copyright reasons).
Maybe just the DVD-ROM features, which is what happened with Se7en SE and was for legal reasons??

I don't understand why people are getting so excited about this release. Isn't BTTF just a kids film? :confused:

kids film....ooh....

...first film I ever saw at the age of six, yes. but Back to the Future is not a kids film. And whats wrong with kids films anyway?

"what was it George? Birdwatching?"
"what Loraine? what?"

Isn't Star wars "just" a kids film;)
Dave.

Originally posted by Dave H
Isn't Star wars "just" a kids film;)
Dave.

Yup! That and the Exorcist! :)

Originally posted by Nike Swish
I don't understand why people are getting so excited about this release. Isn't BTTF just a kids film? :confused:

Isn't Nike just kids clothes.

Originally posted by Ian J

I think kids are more fashion conscious these days. ;)

Originally posted by Ian J

Are you crazy?!?!?!?! Nike is about as cool as it gets. Thierry Henry - Rio Ferdinand - Luis Figo!! Are these not some of the coolest men on the planet?! Yes, well they wear and endorse Nike gear.
SO there you have it, a definitive answer to your question: NO, Nike is not just for kids, it is what the cool people wear! ;)

Are you crazy?!?!?!?! Nike is about as cool as it gets. Thierry Henry - Rio Ferdinand - Luis Figo!! Are these not some of the coolest men on the planet?! Yes, well they wear and endorse Nike gear.
SO there you have it, a definitive answer to your question: NO, Nike is not just for kids, it is what the cool people wear! ;)
they wear them for the money-whats your excuse?

Are you crazy?!?!?!?! Nike is about as cool as it gets.
I'm sure all the underpaid third world workers would agree with you.:rolleyes:

I can't believe I'm getting invloved in this but......

a) BTTF isn't a kids film and even if it was - so??
b) I love Nike trainers, I have 8 pairs and I can't stop buying them :eek: :D Nike is the only trainer brand to go for

Originally posted by tee
I love Nike trainers, I have 8 pairs and I can't stop buying them :eek: :D Nike is the only trainer brand to go for

Now you are talking sense my friend. Welcome to the cool club ;) :cool:

Now you are talking sense my friend. Welcome to the cool club ;) :cool:

Dunlop green flash are cool I buy them from Woolworths. I can get 100 pairs for the price of some Nike ones.

Originally posted by kevb
Dunlop green flash are cool I buy them from Woolworths. I can get 100 pairs for the price of some Nike ones.
They cost the same price to manufacture as well.

Never heard of 'em (seriously).

Marlboro Classics are the only brand for me.

Originally posted by Confucius
Marlboro Classics are the only brand for me.

Don't you mean Marlboro Lights? They are the cool ciggies to smoke these days ;)

Don't you mean Marlboro Lights? They are the cool ciggies to smoke these days ;)

Marlboro Classics are an Italian brand of casual clothes & accesories - anything from watches & wallets to leather jackets & jeans

Marlboro Reds are the only ciggie brand for me.

Originally posted by Confucius
Marlboro Classics are an Italian brand of casual clothes & accesories...

Yes, but they aren't promoted by Thierry Henry - Rio Ferdinand & Luis Figo! :D :rolleyes: :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom