Quantcast

Back to the Future Trilogy (4 Discs) - Region 4

Indiana Jones

I have had the new 4 Disc Region 4 Edition of the Back to the Future Trilogy pre-ordered with DVDCrave for awhile now but as it was near release I thought I would have search around to see if I could find it any cheaper.

Well I am glad that I did as I have just found it for £14.39 shipped from www.devoteddvd.com which has got to be a bargain :thumbsup:

Indiana Jones

Are you sure about that? as I cant find a R3 release of the BTTF Trilogy listed on CDWow and the link you have is for the Indiana Jones Trilogy.

Aretak

Ehehe... for some reason I read this earlier as being about the Indiana Jones trilogy... I must have been looking at your username.

domtheone

Distinguished Member
Aretak said:
Ehehe... for some reason I read this earlier as being about the Indiana Jones trilogy... I must have been looking at your username.

LMAO :rotfl: :rotfl: :rolleyes:

Indiana Jones

Here is a list of the new features taken from Play.com that are ment to be on the 4th Disc...

- Audio commentaries of live Q&A sessions with Robert Zemeckis and writer/producer Bob Gale
- Deleted scenes with Bob Gale commentary
- The Secrets of The Back to the Future Trilogy
- The Making of Back To The Future Part III
- Production design
- Storyboarding
- Designing the DeLorean
- Designing the town of Hill Valley
- The Evolution of Visual Effects Shots
- Huey Lewis and The News 'The Power of Love' music video
- Excerpts from the original screenplay
- FAQs about the trilogy
- And more!

PJTX100

Indiana Jones said:
Here is a list of the new features taken from Play.com that are ment to be on the 4th Disc...
We'll have to wait for something like dvdcompare.net to give us the low-down on what's new, if anything, vs the orig set.

And let's hope they use the correctly cropped masters unlike initial batches of the old set!

But to be honest this is one of those instances where I really don't think they needed to re-release this one - the existing set is fine IMHO.

...PJ

Indiana Jones

There wont be anything new compared to the original Region 1 set but all the extras that were missed off originally (bar commentaries for BTTF 2&3) will be on the new 4 Disc set so if you want DTS and a complete set of extras its the release to go for.

As for using the correctly framed masters, I would hope so as they have been replacing the originals for a few years now and I would hope the original masters were destroyed along time ago :smashin:

Top Bottom