Back to the Future Trilogy: 35th Anniversary (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbooks)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 26/10/2020

BTTF.jpg

BTTF (slipbox).jpg

BONUS FEATURES:
  • OVER ONE HOUR OF ALL-NEW BONUS
  • The Hollywood Museum Goes Back To The Future
  • Back To The Future: The Musical – Behind The Scenes
  • An Alternate Future: Lost Audition Tapes
  • Could You Survive The Movies? Back To The Future
PLUS
  • Tales From The Future: 6-Part Documentary
  • The Physics of Back To The Future
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Michael J. Fox Q&A
  • 8 Archival Featurettes
  • Behind The Scenes Footage
  • Music Videos
  • Audio Commentaries
  • Back To The Future: The Ride
  • Doc Brown Saves The World! (Short Film)
  • OUTATIME: Restoring the DeLorean
  • And Much More!

Attachments

• BTTF (steelbook).jpg
    BTTF (steelbook).jpg
    218 KB · Views: 135
  • BTTF2 (steelbook).jpg
    BTTF2 (steelbook).jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 129
  • BTTF3 (steelbook).jpg
    BTTF3 (steelbook).jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
I guess we're not getting a hoverboard and Steelbook release. :(

I spent loads 5 years ago on various steelbooks and boxsets of Back to the Future. Not even remotely tempted by those steelbooks. If there aren't any better steelbooks it will be just one of the boxsets for me.

Is nearly 75 pounds a good price for this?

Not great in my opinion, considering no extras (I mean tat, not extras on the discs). £25 is normal for a 4K Steelbook catalogue release. Not even a discount for the trilogy.

I'd have expected the floating hoverboard with it for £75. I have pre-ordered, but should a regular edition with hoverboard show up I'll buy that and consider cancelling this. Maybe I'd buy both...

Agreed. I’ll wait for a normal set around half the price.

How many copies of these things do Zavvi make? 10? 20 maybe?

Money on the table. You'd have thought with disc media on its last legs they might actually make enough for everyone who wants to buy them.

Glad my US buddy has the Best Buy version on order for me. Cheaper at $69.99 plus I get the digital copies too.

RC member, and there was zero pre-sale. I’ve got their app on the phone, otherwise I wouldn’t have know it went live. Managed to get a steelbook set. So lucky, given the circumstances and how quickly it sold out.

I'm not feeling that artwork it's awful🙈🙈

It's not quite as god awful as their Empire Strikes Back 4K steelbook, but it's close. I thought the Goonies one was abysmal too.

Old 80s movies they often had incredible art created for them. Beautiful hand painted montages and character art which is infinitely superior to the photoshopped garbage on modern movies. Instead Zavvi often go for... photoshop garbage.

Some French releases (Hoverboard included) are still available on Amazon.nl
Links in the EU thread below.
French title on the front though

Really poor Zavvi, what’s the point of paying for RC if you got no notice and it sell out instantly

From release to eBay in just over 40 minutes. Is there even any point to RC membership anymore?

Really poor Zavvi, what’s the point of paying for RC if you got no notice and it sell out instantly

Must be a special scalpers only club.......

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom