Back To The Future Trilogy £14.99 @ Woolworths

I picked it up for £14.99 this morning.

i got one too just for the dts,but how can you tell if its v2

It's been available on their website for this price for quite a while now, but it's quite hard to find!

I had to go to two stores to find one, and even then I had to take the display copy. It was in excellent condition though, so nice one! cheers.

they have loads at the woolies in my town,if anyone has troble getting one,just send me the cash and cover the post and i'll get one for you.:smashin:

Also in MVC for £17.99 & Argos for £18.99

Padge, the BTTF Trilogy set is £14.99 + £1.50 p+p on the Woolies website if that helps.

The p+p is a one off charge no matter how much you order so if anything else in their sale tickles your fancy that could be the way to go.

Coop

I got the last one at the Kendal store, guy behind the counter said they'd sold 30 trilogy copy @ £15 that week.

Can't see any indication on the box that it's version 2, but I've not had chance to watch it yet. I expect its the original, can anyone confirm.

Which version did you buy only for a long time all id seen in Woolworths was a version in a box 3 dvd boxses in that, one for each film .
The one i just got for £14.99 in Woolworths is a sort of unfolding box which the dvds are push onto so maybe its a new release and rhe new version havant watced yet.

Originally posted by RON
all id seen in Woolworths was a version in a box 3 dvd boxses in that, one for each film .

That may have been a display box - I have only ever seen the foldout digipack.

This is also £14.99 in Virgin at the moment.

I am pretty sure it was £19.99 in the Virgin in Plymouth too.

just got a copy for £17.99 from MVC. how do you tell whether it's the 1st release with the misframing or the corrected version?

got mine in nottingham city centre today @ 14.99 bargain

Just got mine from woolies today, watched the first one. Looks old as one would expect but sounds great and I really enjoyed it.

Thanks for the tip guys.

£14.99 in Glasgow Buchannan Street Virgin Magastore.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom