Back to the Future Part II 4K Blu-ray Review & Comments

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
Noticing a theme here Cas...how can you score it so high :laugh: thanks for the review

Thanks for the review. Agree 100%

one of the best sequels of all time - this thread could get interesting 🤣🤣. I agree btw

thanks cas,cant wait for my box set to drop this week,perfect movies for the times.

Thanks Cas, waiting for the weekend to watch these with my daughter.

Does this one qualify as Sci-Fi? 🤔🤣

Nice review. :smashin:

A while since i’ve seen this one but my memory says this was the weakest of the 3.

I’ll pick up the set on BF and add them to my long list of Xmas holiday watches. Should be able to confirm if my memory sucks then :D

Nice review Cas...could i just ask what speakers/receiver you used to listen to the Atmos track? Just curious.

I re-watched the trilogy over the last couple of days and thoroughly enjoyed them all. Its a shame films like this don't get made any more.

Maybe one good outcome of the cinemas closing will be Hollywood will have to re-evaluate the never ending production line of big budget superhero movies and start producing some more original content.

Nice review - should inspire people to give this another look. And good point on Thomas F Wilson's performances - they are excellent.

The reason part 2 works so well for me is that I've done the first film to death and great though it is, it's not gone a ton of depth. For that reason, this feels fresher.

raw.gif

It goes 1,3,2

Great review though Cas and will still thoroughly enjoy the blooming lot when it arrives.

Thanks Cas. Watching one as we speak. Loving every minute.

I still remember watching this on laserdisc once then noticed they place Jenifer on loads of laserdiscs :D

Thanks Cas. Haven't watched this for ages! Going on the rental list :)

I’d Personally rate this movie right up there with 2. As Cas said, it’s up there with the great sequels, The Two Towers, Godfather 2, Aliens, Toy Story 2. All as good if not better than their prequels

I’d Personally rate this movie right up there with 2. As Cas said, it’s up there with the great sequels, The Two Towers, Godfather 2, Aliens, Toy Story 2. All as good if not better than their prequels
Just like to add The Empire Strikes Back to the great sequels list. :)

Empire is an interesting one because, I believe - and correct me if I'm way out here - but I believe it's not actually even about a shark.
:laugh:
Of course it depends which kind of Shark you are on about:-

In Business, a company that is offering or executing a hostile takeover is sometimes called a "Shark"

Looked like a pretty Hostile takeover Bid by the Empire for the Rebel Base on the Ice Planet Hoth to me!! :D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom