Back To Basics achievement

zamwessell

Prominent Member
Reaction score
How many times do you have to build your own match to get this achievement with the other tutorial tasks?

You don't, all you have to do is win each of the tutorials and bingo achievement unlocked:thumbsup:

You don't, all you have to do is win each of the tutorials and bingo achievement unlocked:thumbsup:

I have completed the other tutorials but for the last one called 'Build Your Own' i must have played 6 or 7 matches so far and it still has not unlocked.:thumbsdow

Not sure you need to do build your own do you? I seem to remember getting the achievement after the completing the previous 6. Check your journal. Could be very wrong.

Not sure you need to do build your own do you? I seem to remember getting the achievement after the completing the previous 6. Check your journal. Could be very wrong.

Thanks,i will check

No you dont need to build your own, did the achievement the other night and it unlocked after completing the last tutorial

I did this as well, just won on each of the game modes and achievement unlocked, no hassle :thumbsup:

Yeah, the build your own is not part of the tutorials, it's just an option to play with bots if you want to practice or don't have xboxlive or whatever. The acheivement popped for me after playing the 6 tutorials.

My mistake.

I didn't realise i had missed completing the 2nd to last tutorial:suicide:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom