Back Plate Question - Multi Sat

molokoid

Standard Member
Hi, i've been searching everywhere for a plate or combination of back plates that would suit what i'm after for a pending installation...

Sky HD install, with two mirrored sites around the house means four Sky cables coming through the wall. That plus my coax means i was after the following, but after it in some sort of flat brushed/satin steel or chrome...

Plate A - 2 sat, 1 coax
Plate B - 2 sat

Can anyone direct me to a retailer that would have this combo please? single sat combo's seem popular, but not dual sat ones!

TIA

logiciel

mattclarkie

Distinguished Member
Can you not run the 2 sat coax and 1 TV coax to separate plates?
Or get a modular wallplate?

Would this be any good for the 2 x sat and 1 x TV?

Last edited:

logiciel

i can find plenty that don't fit the requirement
:confused:
One requirement is for "2 sat" - there are dozens of those on the link.
The other is for "2 sat, 1 coax" and although "sat" IS coax I assume by coax you mean TV aerial which is what mc is linking.
:confused:

mattclarkie

Distinguished Member
I don't think the one I linked will work because of the 'triplex' thing (you'd need to add a diplexer), so using a separate plate for the TV, or finding a 3/4 plate with adapters to convert F-connectors is probably best.

Last edited:

logiciel

Yes, there's no indication that OP wants triplexing, but my first link would have found plenty like those nexxia, and so would the location where you found yours.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom