Back in the game .........

JimboSE

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All
Just wanted to say hi and to let you know I have just got back into proper hifi again,
Yes I went into the all in one out of the box type stereo for space saving and convenience (shameful I know) and then Christmas 2016 my dear mum bought me a record player (if you can call it that) from a local supermarket and I fell in love with vinyl all over again even though the sound quality out of the built in speakers was shameful so I thought I would treat myself to a budget separates set up much to my wife's anger as apparently the record player sounded fine (yeah if your tone deaf) ha ha
So this week I bought

1 - LENCO L85 Turntable rrp £99 but REDUCED on Amazon for £66.74
2 - NAD C 320bee amp pre owned but in fab near mint condition for £110

I already had a pair of Q Acoustics 3010 speakers boxed away and kept safe so I hooked them up to my budget Turntable and Amp and wow am I impressed,the sound quality is fab and even better than my Denon N9 which I had and this is vinyl on a budget Turntable,so far I'm very happy as I haven't spent a fortune,just need a CD player now but am going to hook up a Google Chromecast Audio for my streaming needs
Now I know to some of you this is probably a shameful set up being rather cheap but for me I'm very happy so far
Thanks for reading all and boy am I glad to be back in the world of clear audio

My set up cost a good deal more than yours, others on here make mine look cheap. I am happy with my kit and you with yours, very little else will matter! Beware of the upgrade bug it hits most of us!

Thanks for your kind words,I have just looked at the top thread where people are showing their systems and wow wow wow are some of them amazing,I feel the upgrade bug may hit earlier than expected ha ha

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom