Back 2 Karkand release date

:arty:

Cool! Do u think they will ever bring tier gas out? Don the gas mask.

I don't think so

Now would this be a download or an unlocked map pack, like with Bad Company 2 i wonder?? Great news though they look great.

Nice preview. Swoon!

Confirmed from Sony, US release next week according to Eurogamer and should arrive on Wednesday in the UK.

Looking forward to Wake island again...

Did I read that this was free to people with the "Limited Edition"?

I managed to get a copy in the Black Friday sale for ÂŁ22, and when it came it was the L.E. I am keeping it till Christmas, but it would be nice of I can have this DLC for free!

Jon

Edit: Just watched the video and they confirmed that this was the case.

Yeah it says that in BF3 top right hand corner :D

Looking forward to this one. Should be a good mix of maps.

Looking forward to this one. Should be a good mix of maps.

Hopefully some solid roofs for me to drop onto and hold objectives. ;)

You can come hang out again. I'll build a fire.

I think that's what that tank should have done to smoke you out :lol:

I'm not at all down with the old BF2 maps lay out. With my 0.12MB connection it may take a while for me to download.

I think that's what that tank should have done to smoke you out :lol:

I'm not at all down with the old BF2 maps lay out. With my 0.12MB connection it may take a while for me to download.

Yea man, if that dude wanted to sit in that tank I was more then content sitting around as well keeping that tank away from the other objectives. Too bad I ran out of ammo. Really should of flipped my mic on and called for someone to spawn on me and drop some ammo crates.

Wow I'm so excited. I'm from bf1942, bf2, bf2:sf and bf2142 background. The good old days.

Walk Island should be great. Loved it on 1943

QBSBuck said:
Wow I'm so excited. I'm from bf1942, bf2, bf2:sf and bf2142 background. The good old days.

How good was the 2142 stuff? The idea seems great.

It was ok, bf2:sf was better :) Launching from the Titan was fun, attacking the Titan was awesome fun.

The emp on your electronic helmet created some cool phsycadelic effects.

Can't wait for wake island :D

Wonder if it will have the secret road?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom