Babylon 5 series 4

Big Al

Standard Member
Reaction score
Available on pre order from Amazon Uk for £37.99 with free delivery.

Now if I can only find series 3 for a sensible price.

Big Al

Excellant - many thanks Turlough. Its on order

Big Al

Anyone used this company before? Are they reliable?

I'll let you know. The dvd is listed in stock, due for dispatch within 24 hrs. Hopefuly I'll have a confirmatin e mail & delivery soon.

Looking around the site it seems the have links with Woolworths.

Big Al

Ah! The MVC store near me is where I've managed to pick up B5 1 and 2 at really low prices.

Think it's safe to give this one a go then. Cheers for the heads-up guys! :smashin:

My order turned up 16.04.04. Packaging was excellant, encased in an A4 cardboard box, with space all around it. No bent corners, etc. Very impressed.

Now to finish watching season 2....then 3 & 4 :)
Big Al

Just finished watching series 3 and looking to get series 4.

The links above are all over £40 now - I suppose they were special offers which have expired since they were posted here. The cheapest I can find it now is £39.99 at Amazon. Does anyone know of anywhere where it's cheaper ?

Cheers.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I think I'll wait for series 5 to come out then and see if knocks the price down on s4. I've paid £30 or less for 1-3 so I suppose I'll just have to show some patience.

While I've got the ear of some Bab 5 fans - can anyone shed any light on a Bab 5 film I saw on Sky Movies last week. It was called 'Babylon 5 - Legend of the Rangers' or something similar. It had already been on for an hour so I didn't want to watch any of it. The program information gave it a release date of 2002. Is this a one-off made for TV movie, or is the pilot for a new series ?

Cheers

I borrowed this from another forum so respects to the author:

Regarding Crusade (the predecessor to Rangers):

The following ordering, which JMS specified, ignores the uniform change (something demanded by TNT partway into filming) in favor of maintaining continuity of storyline.

Racing the Night
The Needs of Earth
The Memory of War
The Long Road
Visitors from Down the Street
The Well of Forever
Each Night I Dream of Home
Patterns of the Soul
The Path of Sorrows
Ruling from the Tomb
The Rules of the Game
War Zone
Appearances and Other Deceits

There is no conclusion to the series as noted JMS pulled the plug on it. The next episode that had been due to go into production would have kick-started the story arc for the series and featured a returning character from B5.

There has also be one other episode called "To Live and Die in Starlight" which was to be the feature-length pilot for another series (Legend of the Rangers). This series was cancelled before the episode had even aired! This comes between "Objects at Rest" and "Sleeping in Light" in Season 5 and after the TV movie "River of Souls".

HTH

The americans are getting a boxset of all the B5 movies except "The Legends of the Rangers". Not sure why that isnt included? Maybe because they only wanted 6 disks n the box like the series, or its the least important of the movies?

Anyways, its US$42 from Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...ref=sr_1_3/002-5447110-3149667?v=glance&s=dvd

Sad thing is it looks like this will NOT get a UK release, as lined up is a 3 movie mini-set and no word of this boxseet which matches the DVD series boxes :confused: I guess i'll be ordering this from overseas then...

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Well Spotted :), Ill be buying this, but I hang on a month or so to see if they plan to do a R2 version, Ive still got S1-S4 to rewatch on My PJ :)

other web sites claim its only 5 disc's, though there maybe an extras disc added ?

For the Ranger Vid
My guess is They kept it out cuz i wasnt directly a B5 movie, more of a spin off(gone wrong in some peoples opion, not mine BTW) like "Crusade"

Hate to burst a bubble on the online business but WHsmith are doing 1-3 for £21.99. Ser 4 is still 40+ though.

P.s. i get it 25% cheaper still since my bro works for them.

I'm gutted that "The Legends of the Rangers" is not availble as it's the only B5 story I haven't seen.

Anyone know if it ever will be released?

DangerMouse! said:
I'm gutted that "The Legends of the Rangers" is not availble as it's the only B5 story I haven't seen.

Anyone know if it ever will be released?

If not, it's on Sky Movies all the time:

It's seriously weak (and I'm a big B5 fan).

regards,
anephric

krismcewan said:
Hate to burst a bubble on the online business but WHsmith are doing 1-3 for £21.99. Ser 4 is still 40+ though.

P.s. i get it 25% cheaper still since my bro works for them.

Where is that then? My local is at full price and online they are £50.

I got season 3 from WHSMITH this week for £24.99 :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom