1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Babylon 5 Season 1 Episode 8 Question?

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Indiana Jones, Dec 27, 2004.

1. Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8,193
    I got the Season 1 Boxset of Babylon 5 from my sister for christmas and started watching it last night and everything was fine until I got to Episode 8 which is on Disc 2.

It looked ok at first but then I noticed that the picture was squished in certain shots and then it would go back to normal and then awhile later it would get squished again and then would go back to normal and this keep on happening during the episode, mostly when it was an outside shot of the station.

Now I dont know if this was an intentional effect for this episode or if it was a mistake when the DVD was authored but I would like to know if anyone else has noticed this.

2. Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8,193
    Ok I have done a little research and it seems this is a known problem and that there was a recall of Disc 2 sometime last year and I found an address which I can send the Disc too for a replacement but the address is from over a year ago and I dont know if it is still valid or not, if anyone has any info please let me know.