Baby Driver (Blu-ray Steelbook)

Artwork is better then Europe but still not good enough for me to buy the steelbook.
I want the original poster art or i'll grab the amaray release.

I'm wondering if that'll be the back artwork, there's only really that artwork left which would continue the pink theme, depending on finish that'd be hard to resist.

Can't decide if to get this or the 4K version.

Can't decide if to get this or the 4K version.
If the steel turns out good then I'll get it and then look to add the 4K disc when the price is right, if not then I'll just get the 4K amaray.

Artwork confirmed:
bd-jpg.921967

Yes to the back artwork! Will re-order now and add the 4K disc at some point.

Attachments

• BD.jpg
    BD.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 368
  • BD (inside).jpg
    BD (inside).jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 57
mmm might order this,my 4k disc of this will be here this week,but ill have to watch it to decide if its a keeper.

Artwork confirmed:
Yes to the back artwork! Will re-order now and add the 4K disc at some point.

Sometimes, i have a feeling that they do it on purpose to mess with us.
Why didn't they put the poster on the front?
Starting to be fed up with the stupid décisions they make for steelbooks.

Sometimes, i have a feeling that they do it on purpose to mess with us.
Why didn't they put the poster on the front?
Starting to be fed up with the stupid décisions they make for steelbooks.

I actually prefer the Kurtz artwork clean on the back like that tbh. The gun would have ended up on the back without the title so wouldn't look that good. Either way though I'm glad we got that Kurtz artwork, could have ended up with that awful yellow and black headphone artwork everywhere else got.

Hopefully Sony do their favourite debossed title and spot gloss, that front could come up well with that treatment.

I actually prefer the Kurtz artwork clean on the back like that tbh. The gun would have ended up on the back without the title so wouldn't look that good. Either way though I'm glad we got that Kurtz artwork, could have ended up with that awful yellow and black headphone artwork everywhere else got.

Hopefully Sony do their favourite debossed title and spot gloss, that front could come up well with that treatment.

Agree with you and i know that this will probably be the best artwork choice at this moment in time. My guess is that some Asian premium retailer probably booked the Kurtz poster on the front for an exclusive.
Still mad though, even though i pre-ordered this one because the shared European release is a definite fail imo.
Blind buy too for me, hopefully i will like the movie.

Doesn not look to have received any special treatment... spot gloss on the back is visible
No debossing.
Luckily the back is nice.

briana11vr46_bbwlcgodmbt-jpg.936981
ourmatetone_bbwzenhl9kw-jpg.936983

Edit: Pictures from punker76

13e06e0b-d251-4056-8644-cd98ed3a1cd4-jpeg-jpg.936987

Attachments

• briana11vr46_BbWlCgODMbT.jpg
    briana11vr46_BbWlCgODMbT.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 265
  • muckymuckman_BbWiUBuhTnz.jpg
    muckymuckman_BbWiUBuhTnz.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 48
  • ourmatetone_BbWZENHl9kW.jpg
    ourmatetone_BbWZENHl9kW.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 258
  • 13E06E0B-D251-4056-8644-CD98ED3A1CD4.jpeg.jpg
    13E06E0B-D251-4056-8644-CD98ED3A1CD4.jpeg.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 264
  • 3DFBD13F-2A79-4930-80DD-CA6FC92947F0.jpeg.jpg
    3DFBD13F-2A79-4930-80DD-CA6FC92947F0.jpeg.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 43
Ah so it did get spot gloss treatment then, apparently the gun/car and the back minus the clouds. Nice.

Went to order this from Zoom with the code.
First time i've ordered from them.
Payed with Paypal, payment went through (received an e-mail from Paypal), but order didn't (said my delivery address didn't match my billing address. It did.)
Can't contact them until Monday. Don't want to order another incase the same thing happens.
Any ideas???

Went to order this from Zoom with the code.
First time i've ordered from them.
Payed with Paypal, payment went through (received an e-mail from Paypal), but order didn't (said my delivery address didn't match my billing address. It did.)
Can't contact them until Monday. Don't want to order another incase the same thing happens.
Any ideas???

Is your Paypal address identical to the address inside your Zoom account?
Could be a reason maybe?
Make sure Delivery and billing addresses are identical (not one character/letter/number/space can be different)

Is your Paypal address identical to the address inside your Zoom account?
Could be a reason maybe?
Make sure Delivery and billing addresses are identical (not one character/letter/number/space can be different)

Didn't set up an account.
Used google autofill, then checked. They both looked identical. Never had this problem anywhere else.
I've sent an e-mail off to them, i'll just have to wait and see.
Thanks for the reply.

I have just got off the phone to zoom's customer service team.
I explained that I pre-ordered this 28/06/2017, had my card charged 08/11/2017 and the order was sent to warehouse on the same day.
To date I have not received the order or received a dispatch email.

The customer service team explained that due to an error at the warehouse and a large bulk of orders over the weekend, they are now sold out of this SteelBook.
I asked if I would be still receiving this order and they said they would have to check with the warehouse for any other stock. But I would be getting a 50% refund today and if any stock becomes available it will be sent. If no stock becomes available I will receive the rest of my refund.
As a regular customer of zoom (due to the never-ending 10% discount) I have always been happy with their service, but I feel that on this occasion they have been very poor. Not releasing orders on a first made, first sent basis, then sending daily generic email responses apologising for the delay, to then be told sorry there's no stock left.

I was genuinely looking forward to receiving this SteelBook as I am a fan of Edgar Wright's films and am truly gutted to have missed out, after pre-ordering from the day zoom listed this SteelBook. I hope that anyone who took advantage of this weekends discount offer and bought duplicate copies, use zoom's free returns policy to make more stock available for those who have missed out.

Rant over.

After my problems ordering on Saturday night, i finally got a reply from Zoom on Tuesday afternoon.
Basically said that my order is being processed and i can't cancel it.
They've taken my Paypal payment, but i have no order confirmation and no idea if they are actually sending me a copy.
It's a bit shit if i was to get a copy from a failed order, yet someone who pre-ordered it months ago doesn't get one.

I had to go through PayPal to cancel a payment for Blade Runner 2049. Zoom emailed me that the order had been processed, It's not even released until 2018! I think their customer service emails are automated. I received a sorry for the delay email 2 hours before my phone call.

Sent from my SM-J530F using AVForums mobile app

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom