• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

B4 Projection - excellent service

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
I believe in giving credit where it's due, and it's due to Roland at www.b4projection.com.
After 20 episodes of Lost packed into a few days, my Barco projector dies at the end of last week. At just a couple of days notice, Roland drove from Reading to Telford and fixed the projector in a couple of hours. Job done.
Thanks, Roland, the quick service is appreciated. :thumbsup:

Jonesthegas

Roland installed a projector for me last week. He did a top job especially with the ducted fanless system and hush box he needed to install.

Martin

Mad Mr H

Jonesthegas said:
He also told me he has a few 9" pjs in stock at the moment if anyone is interested.

Oh look! another shameless "for sale" plug for ROLAND :hiya:

:oops: I've gone and highlighted it again :clap:

Mods - feel free to delete the entire thread if this ends up being just another angle on a for sale thread . Oh look YOU started it !!! :D

ps - I like most other people dont care if CRT based for sales turn up here, just as long as anyone can post them! After all for most of us keeping CRT alive is a passion , business is second .

pps - ROLAND , the blending idea is still in motion here and very soon should be a working test system.

Baggy

Jonesthegas said:
Roland installed a projector for me last week. He did a top job especially with the ducted fanless system and hush box he needed to install.

He also told me he has a few 9" pjs in stock at the moment is anyone is interested.

Martin

Martin,

We need pictures and a review.
Glad you got there in the end.

Kevin

Jonesthegas

MadMrH,

I have edited my post.

Kevin,

Gordon calibrated it yesterday. I'll do as you request when I have time next week.

Martin

Mad Mr H

Jonesthegas said:
MadMrH,

I have edited my post.

There was honestly no need, Im 100% all for adverts for CRT in the CRT section, though I understsand that is not allowed.

I would rather the ads were here, or at least in a sub section of the CRT section, I feel that would be better for ALL adverts and then a full for sale section with them all together as well.

I hate looking through loads of ads with "BUMP" written every day by some people, a small sub section would be much better - only my usual outspoken opinion.

PLEASE do post about the 919 - and by the way very well done on your new CRT, I cant wait to see some pics........

There are very few CRT engineers left so I think any help is welcomed by all.

all the best......

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom