Bargain Expired B&W PV1D subwoofer £799 at Sevenoaks

D

Deleted member 507786

More stores have them too.

More stores have them too.
Personally there are a few other sub's i'd rather spend £799 on, it's still £500 over priced!

Care to suggest some? I might be in the market for a new one and would value any recommendations. Be good if it looked nice too to keep the wife happy.😉

For £799, any of the BK subs, the smaller SVS, that's where I'd start.

Care to suggest some? I might be in the market for a new one and would value any recommendations. Be good if it looked nice too to keep the wife happy.😉
As @Conrad. has already mentioned, any of the BK Subs B.K. Electronics Homepage

I'm actually considering getting a Double Gem for my music setup in the bedroom.

Depending how small you looking SVS 3000 Micro would be good step up from the "bowling ball" and has better warranty/support etc. We have had few members cursing with the B&W after amp dieing. SVS SB1000 also at 500£ mark if you get AVF member discount. I believe it`s the smallest woofer in the market that has 12" driver and comes in three finishes to keep wife happy. Plenty of choices depending the critical dimensions/finish/what you looking from it..

As Conrad mentioned BK is good option if you want something small in real wood veneer finish, perhaps the DF model so the driver isn´t visible. Like a small furniture and cheap.

I always coveted the PV1 D back when I had a ASW 650 then two of them.
Then i replaced them both with the SVS PB 2000 Pro and I was blown away it might not be a looker but it is mighty.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom