B&W PV1 blown fuse

R

rayneham

Ive had my sub for about 5 months and noticed that it had stopped working, I checked the fuse and it had blown. Does anybody know what the reason for this could be? I rang the retailer and they said they will contact B&W who will send me a new fuse direct. Does anybody know what size fuse I should get because I dont want to wait for something that probably costs less than £1.
Thanks for any advice

paulst10

Distinguished Member
rayneham said:
Ive had my sub for about 5 months and noticed that it had stopped working
lol, took you long enough to notice :rotfl:

you could take the fuse out and have a look... i would think its on the under side of the sub (somewhere :rolleyes: ), then take it down the shops to see if they can match it...

but if you cannot find the fuse, i would think about taking it back to the retailer

Greggles

The fuse is in deed on the underside of the sub, in a circular holder above the "Bowers and Wilkins" name. The fuse is a T3.15A L 250V which is easily available.

R

rayneham

Ive just been to maplins and matched the fuse, just tried it and straight away it blows again. Rang the retailer and ive got to take it back to them so they can send it to B&W. Im just hoping they dont take to long with it and that there is no charge.

Top Bottom