Wanted B&W Nautilus 805 speakers (might consider others in the same series if the price is good)

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by NicolasB, Jun 11, 2015.

1. NicolasB

NicolasB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,090
    My old rear speakers, which were never that great (I ran out of money while putting the system together!) are finally giving up the ghost, and I need a replacement which is a good tonal match to my front speakers (which are B&W Nautilus 803 and HTM1). The obvious choice would be a pair of the Nautilus 805 speakers for the back; but (if the price is very good) I might consider something else in the same range, such as the SCM1, the 804, a second pair of the 803, or conceivably even 802 (with my current 803 speakers being relegated to rear duties).

I don't drive, so the ability for you to deliver, or at least willingness to dispatch them by courier (well packaged!) would be a definite advantage.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.