• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

B&W MT1 Surrounds - need about 50m of cable

mickyd67

Established Member
Hi all - I am about to set up x4 B&W MT1's as surround speakers (although I am seriously swithering whether to sell my black ones and buy new white ones to blend in..)

Anyway - I think 3 of the 4 speakers will need about 10m+ of cable each.

I don't want to get anything eye-wateringly expensive, but I would still like something that will do the job. I suppose I should just get a 50m or 100m reel.

Any suggestions?

Also - I'll need plugs for the AV Amp, where would be the best place to get them? (banana plugs I think they are - I've got an Onkyo NR905)

Thanks.

Chord leyline is ideal for your needs mate not to cheap and not too expensive at around £2 per meter it's what I use on my longer runs!

Chord will terminate them for you with banana plugs at one end for the amp think its about £10 an end!

Last edited:

mickyd67

Established Member
Chord leyline is ideal for your needs mate not to cheap and not too expensive at around £2 per meter it's what I use on my longer runs!

Chord will terminate them for you with banana plugs at one end for the amp think its about £10 an end!

Excellent - thanks for that A_b

Funnily enough I phoned the shop I bought my speakers from yesterday and they suggested the exact same cable. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom