B+w MT-30 Help required!

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by owenfarmer, Sep 5, 2007.

1. owenfarmer

owenfarmer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +306
    Hello all,
    just paired this package with my Onkyo 875, when i go down the auto set up route (Audyssey) the sound has to go comparatively louder (ie) -15 dec than it would if i had manually set up the speakers, -25 sounds similar to -15 Audyssey get it? and whats with the controls on the PV1? awkward or what! would really like some help in setting up these speakers to get the best out of them. For anyone who is interested my 2 fronts are on stands and are exactly 10.5' away as is the centre speaker (wall) and the sub is 9', the rears are only 3' away. If anyone could help i would really appreciate it!
    owen

2. drac

drac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You could try speaking to the dealer you bought them from....?

What is it exactly you want to know? I found the speakers pretty easy to setup although my amp doesn't have Audyssey - I've just set up the speaker distances etc. The PV-1 also seemed straightforward - coax sub cable from amp pre out into the PV-1. The destructions are useless though....:(

3. owenfarmer

owenfarmer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +306
    drac,
    got everything connected ok, as have been listening to muti pcm through bluray player, but what i wanted to know was, is there any basic settings to use in the equilizer settings and decibel levels of the speaker and sub, there is acouple of adjustments on the sub i'm not too familiar with (please don't say volume):)