B+W Matrix 801 Series 3 Mint condish pricing?

mojomike36

Standard Member
Yo guys, 1st post hopefully this is the right section to do this.:thumbsup:

My parents have Bowes + Wilkins Matrix 801 Series 3 sitting around in perfect condition with stands and boxes.

They want to sell them but they're not sure where or how much they should price them for. Can anyone point me in the right direction and tell me what the price range is for these speakers.

Thank you in advance!

-Mike

Bald Monkey

Distinguished Member
If you want to sell them, do a search of the classifieds on here. Get an approx price from a previous sale, start a thread in the right classified section and see what they go for :smashin:

Yo guys, 1st post hopefully this is the right section to do this.:thumbsup:

My parents have Bowes + Wilkins Matrix 801 Series 3 sitting around in perfect condition with stands and boxes.

They want to sell them but they're not sure where or how much they should price them for. Can anyone point me in the right direction and tell me what the price range is for these speakers.

Thank you in advance!

-Mike

Hi the speakers are about 20 years old. Were is it you live

Nobber22

Mike, you'd probably be better off checking out a US Forum - we're mostly UK based here and with international shipping costs........:(

Try AVS Forum

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom