B&W ... Fantastic Service

Glenn01

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just thought I would put a note on the Forum to let everyone know the superb service B&W have given me recently.

After just over 3 years of superb listening experience, my B&W pv1 sub developed a fault and stopped working.

Returning it to B&W for repair, I very promptly received it back with a note advising due to the nature of the fault it could not be repaired so they have given me a brand new one with a 1 year warranty.

All this within the fixed price repair figure quoted for my Sub.

I thought that was excellent and even though this is my second set of B&W speakers as I was already a fan of the brand, with service like that, they have a customer for life now.

Totally refreshing to know there are companies out there who really do put the customer first.

Well done B&W ... I was well impressed :smashin:

now thats the kind of customer care that alot of other places should learn from, good to know that your getting a brand you one enjoy.:smashin:

+ 1 - Their repairs and repairs service is also first rate. I blew the bass unit on my B&W speakers a year or so back. Rang them up, they first advised to switch the units over to check that was the issue which was very easy then I paid (was my fault and out of warranty) with a card over the phone and a few days later the unit arrived. The service was reasonably priced, delivered very fast and very well packaged.
Keep up the good work, word does spread.

My thoughts exactly Guys.

You may pay a price for quality, but you get what you pay for and when you then get the service to back this up it makes such a big difference.

As noted, when I last upgraded my previous home cinema set up, I ran with B&W again, as my previous set up impressed me and the new set up when tested against the competition was still the best so I went B&W again.

Knowing what I know now about their after care, I doubt I will consider another brand for my speakers and subs again.

Top class :thumbsup:

Regardless of whether other brands do or don't offer a similar level of customer care, it's always nice to hear a positive story because they're seriously under reported. Thanks.

Russell

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom