Quantcast

B&W Crossovers needed for Series 80. 802.

G

gofers

I have a pair of B&W 802 and Sevenoaks tell me that the cross overs have failed and having contacted B&W they do not carry spares any more. I love the speakers dearly - everything else is fine - can someone please guide me to a source for the crossovers. Much appreciated if you can help.

Londondecca

Try Wilmslow Audio. The hardest part to get is the inductors as these will often not have any values marked on them but B&W may tell you the values, all the other components are easy to source. This could also be a good time to upgrade the crossovers for better quality items

S

SKA.face

Are they 802 matrixs?I would contact B&W myself personally and see what they say personally.

D

dkrause

gofers said:
I have a pair of B&W 802 and Sevenoaks tell me that the cross overs have failed and having contacted B&W they do not carry spares any more. I love the speakers dearly - everything else is fine - can someone please guide me to a source for the crossovers. Much appreciated if you can help.
Were you ever able to obtain crossover information/replacement? I purchased a pair with damaged cabinets, however, what I got was heads and woofers but no crossovers or apoc. Woodworking is a hobby, but designing crossovers is out of my league (soldering parts if I have a schematic I would attempt). Any/all info you might have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Dave

G

gofers

Wilmslow Audio were more than helpful and replaced the crossovers economically - thanks for kind advice

Richard