For Sale B&W Blueroom Red Dadababy speakers

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by blueroomtechno, Jan 31, 2014.

1. blueroomtechno

blueroomtechno
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Art by Dadara 100 Pairs Limited edition in 1996 by Bowers & Wilkins designed by Blueroom
    These have got to be the most iconic speakers I have ever encountered. They are exceptionally rare and Equally hard to find.I herewith present a immaculate pair of Red Dadababys.

Price is "without the boxes" but will consider including them in the sale if proposed a generous offer. Collection (Sussex) Delivery in person is an option to the following.. UK, France, Belgium, Netherlands. Posting/Shipping via courier is a no.. no.. due to the value and rarity as irreplaceable.
    More details please click on the links below...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dadara (About the Artist)

http://www.dadara.nl/sculptures-and-installations/dadababy-sculptures (Hand painted babies)

http://www.roberttrunz.ch/1990s.html (Bowers & Wilkins)

http://lendy4.wix.com/blueroom#!about (Blueroom)

For those that have not come across these before their are now only 50 pairs left worldwide, in 5 different colours Blue, Red, Yellow, Black, Pink
    5 recognised hand painted pairs in the procession of serious collectors. The heads rotate allowing the drivers (woofers) to be played in any direction chosen, the nose is where the tweeters are situated, the speaker wire is a representation of a babies umbilical cord feeding out of the belly. Underneath the babies is black felt with a large metal plate known as the birthplates giving the identity number of the baby. They have B & W parts inside the cabinets making them sound better than the oval impression of what people might think.
    They look allot better up close in person! the photo's do not do them justice. I welcome anyone who wants to come view them and can also hear them in action!

Price and currency: £5500 GBP
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Cash

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

2. Turlough

Turlough

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +47
    What's the spec on these? It's not listed above or on the Ebay listing

3. blueroomtechno

blueroomtechno
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Turlough

Thanks for your question but unfortunately I don't have any nor do I know of were to get the specs from, being rare and finding info on these have proven to be difficult not to mention most of the staff that worked for Bowers & Wilkins at the time of creation have now left. I will have a search and see what I come up with, anything I do find I will update both my eBay listing and on here.

Thanks

4. Floyd AVF

Floyd AVF

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,091
    I think you need to read the trading rules