B&W ASW500 . To replace or not to replace this is the question.

hinesle

Standard Member
Reaction score
I have had my B&W ASW500 for just over 2 years and I am very pleased with it. Now here is where the problems starts. Just moved in with the girlfriend and guess what she doesn’t like black… So what do I do???

1. Get the sub professionally cladded with stainless/aluminium or wood at a cost of around £100 (to complement the room) or

2. Buy a new sub

I would be grateful for some replies regarding how the ASW rates in the current market and a rough guide to how much do you think I would get for it (for justification reasons) and finally what subs would you recommend for a budget of around £200 (+ money from sale of ASW 500) that would WELL out perform the B&W

Tell her tough noggies it stays and just cover it with a cloth if it offends her :suicide:

Having only heard a 675 I cant give you a reference to something that will well outperform the 500. I should think the xls200 would do it. Small, compact and comes in many colours. www.bkelec.com. The SVS pb10-isd would blow it away but has LOW WAF because of its size:eek:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom