• When viewing theads in any classified forum, threads from child forums are also displayed so that you have greater visibility of all the relevant adverts
    You can change this via your preferences page: https://www.avforums.com/account/forum-aggregation.

For Sale B&W 803D & HTM2D with stand

najah

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Reaction score
Up for sale (due to a completely unnecessary upgrade!), my B&W 803D's and HTM2D centre with its dedicated stand.

I can't see any marks on any of the speakers. Both come with the bi-wire links and floor spikes. I have the boxes for the 803's but they've seen better days so I daren't risk posting. No box for the centre. Therefore, collection only from Sutton, SM2.

803D: £3,000
HTM2D and stand: £1,500

Can be demo'ed.

EDIT: Now adretising elsewhere.

Better pics will follow later.

20190714_234112.jpg 20190802_053049.jpg

Price and currency: £3,000 & £1,500
Delivery: Goods must be exchanged in person
Payment method: Cash/bank transfer on collection
Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
  • Name and address including postcode
  • Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Price and currency
3000/1500
Delivery
No
Prefer goods collected?
I prefer the goods to be collected
Advertised elsewhere?
Advertised elsewhere
Payment method
Cash/BT on collection
Last edited:

najah

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Reaction score
Good morning bump

Conrad.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Reaction score
What 805s are you looking for? I’m currently running a pair of n805 in cherry with stands. I suspect you’re looking for something later though?

would you be interested in splitting the stand for the center?

and lastly, because I’m nosy, what was the upgrade?

najah

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Reaction score
What 805s are you looking for? I’m currently running a pair of n805 in cherry with stands. I suspect you’re looking for something later though?

would you be interested in splitting the stand for the center?

and lastly, because I’m nosy, what was the upgrade?
Hi Conrad

The N805's would have been fine as I only need them for rear duties, except that I need gloss black.

Sorry, the stand has to follow the centre, unless of course someone wants the centre without it.

Upgrade was to B&W 803 D3's and the HTM2 D3. A particularly pointless upgrade I know, but I had an itch for the 803 D3's that I just HAD to scratch. Coz the new 803's and my DB1 are gloss black I ended up having to buy the HTM2 D3 in glass black to match. I regret the move in one sense coz it's unbalanced everything, so I'm going to have to go shopping for a new amp, cabling, stand and rear speakers! This merry go round never ends!

Conrad.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Reaction score
I don't know, I much prefer the look of the D3 than the D (personally). I love the marlin head. They're only the Ns but I love the look (and the sound) of my 802s. It sounds like a very sensible upgrade to me.

If someone takes the center and doesn't want the stand I'm very interested but I understand that they need to be offered together.

And I fully understand your matching needs. I just upgraded the power amp for my surround back channels. Nobody needs 300wpc for rear surrounds but it's important that the amps match, right?

Seaview

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
Fantastic speakers good luck with the sale!

dfdd

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Reaction score
I don't know, I much prefer the look of the D3 than the D (personally). I love the marlin head. They're only the Ns but I love the look (and the sound) of my 802s. It sounds like a very sensible upgrade to me.

If someone takes the center and doesn't want the stand I'm very interested but I understand that they need to be offered together.

And I fully understand your matching needs. I just upgraded the power amp for my surround back channels. Nobody needs 300wpc for rear surrounds but it's important that the amps match, right?
i have a stand spare in my garage for the htm2d-pm me if interested

najah

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Reaction score
Up

Top Bottom