• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

B&w 700 Series speakers online

L

loadsofleads

I am tempted by the 700 B&W's but I haven't got a dealer within 50 miles !! I know that B&W are one of these companys that look down their noses at the internet as a source to purchase their equipment but are there dealers out there that would sell me either online or via the phone.
I have had a demo of these beauts in London but I can't go back home to North Wales with a 5.1 set on the train. Any info would be appreciated.
:thumbsup:

loadsofleads.com COMING SOON

have a ring round mate, theres a list of dealers on the B&W site. after a bit of haggling on price, i managed to get my 603's delivered and 15% off the list price. im not going to say where it was from in case i got them into trouble, but it can be done with a bit of persuation. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom