1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B&W 604,602 + 2 centres

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by hemp3, May 15, 2004.

1. hemp3

hemp3

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Does naybody use this combimation I want it to go on th end of a Rotel 1068 proccessor and two 1066 power amps. Does anyone know where the best place i.e. cheapest is I had a demo at Unilet but am sure even with their blue murder sale they can be beaten

2. MarkE19

MarkE19

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,393
    I am useing a similar speaker setup (see sig below).

B&W speakers will not be advertised anywhere at a discount as this is not appriciated by B&W. So everywhere will be selling the speakers for practically the same price ie list price. You may well however be able to haggle with a dealer and get them to knock around 10% (perhaps more if your good at haggling) off the list price. Or you may get speaker cables etc thrown in.

Mark.

3. hemp3

hemp3

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Do you think 1600 is good for 604, 602 and two LCR600 with 2 pairs of Attacama Nexus Stands and one Atlas Digital Cable? I went to three different shops in turn and they beat each other, how long do you think I could keep doing that. I got my rotel 1068 and 1066 power amp in simmilar fashion(£1100).