For Sale B&W 602 S3 speaker pair + Rotel RA-02 Amp + RCD-02 CD Player

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by fergcu, Mar 5, 2018.

1. fergcu

fergcu
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    [Moved from different thread]
    I have a pair of wonderful Bowers & Wilkins 602 S3 speakers in the Sorrento oak wood finish (review). These are in excellent condition, with no obvious marks (apart from on the corner, which I've tried to highlight with the photo). They've never really been acoustically stretched, due to living in a flat and then terraced house and, sadly, my wife would like to see them be able to soar free (my words - she said something along the lines of 'clearing clutter').

I'm also selling my paired Rotel RA-02 stereo amp (review) and RC-02 HDCD player (review) which were well matched and often recommended together with the 602 S3s. These are also in excellent condition, with no obvious marks.

The speakers on their own are £220. The Amp is £150, and the CD is £100.
    You can get them together (and I'll throw in 2 good pairs of cables) for a total of £425.

Due to the size and weight, I'd look for them to be collected from SW14, or I can deliver within the M25 for £15. Alternatively, if you're willing to pay for postage, I can look into this, but I'd expect it to be quite high.

DSC_9916.jpg DSC_9919.jpg DSC_9921_LI.jpg DSC_9923.jpg DSC_9925.jpg DSC_9926.jpg DSC_9928.jpg DSC_9932.jpg DSC_9933.jpg DSC_9934.jpg

Price and currency: £425
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Cash on collection, or cleared bank transfer
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.